Explore the Possibilities
Medical Coding & Billing Management
Effective and efficient claims processing, electronic submissions and collections.
Front Office Management
Provider enrollment, patient information, insurance credentials, eligibility, copay management and verification.
Procedure for handling outstanding accounts, payment status updates and periodic follow up.
Customizable insurance and patient aging reporting structure at daily, monthly or annual intervals.
MEDICAL CODING & BILLING MANAGEMENT
- 99% Accuracy in Claims Processing
- Implement ICD-10 Solutions
- Out of Office Visits (Hospital & Nursing Home)
- Worker’s Comp & Auto Accident Claims
- Paper Claims Submission Where Necessary
- Advise Doctors for Smart Coding; Get Maximum Benefit for Practice
- Batch Processing; Submit Claims to Clearing House Electronically
- Insurance Denial Management
- Submit to Secondary/Tertiary Insurances
- Clearing House Denial Management
- ERA Postings and EFT Reconciliation
- Posting Paper Checks From Insurances
- Process Patient Statements
- Print and Mail Statements for a Set Fee
- Payment Reminders for Patients
SUBMIT THE OUTSTANDING ACCOUNTS TO COLLECTIONS
FOLLOW-UP ON PAYMENT PLAN PATIENT ACCOUNTS
PERIODIC PAYMENT UPDATES | STATUS WITH COLLECTION COMPANY
FRONT OFFICE MANAGEMENT
- Provider Enrollment | Credentialing w/Insurance Companies
- Validate Patient Demographics
- Appointment Confirmation/Reminders
- Insurance Eligibility
- Insurance Pre-authorizations
- Post Co Pays & Credit Card Payments
MANAGE & IMPLEMENT EMR SYSTEMS
- Select EMR Provider
- Define EMR Strategy
- EMR Workflow Analysis
- Conversion of Patient Records
- Support to Define Hardware
- Manage EMR Software
MEANINGFUL USE CERTIFIED CONSULTING SERVICES
Time is running out — If you have not implemented the Meaningful use in your practice so far grab the last chance to get the remaining
Medicare EHR Incentive Payments
Last incentive payment year is 2016.
Extra amount available for EPs practicing in predominately Health Professionals Shortage Areas.
Medicaid EHR Incentive Payments (Your practice still have time to catch the full incentive money)
Maximum EHR incentive payments are $63,750 over six years (do not need to be consecutive).
Must begin by 2016 to receive EHR incentive payments.
Our Services Will Help the Practices to
IMPLEMENT — Guide the facility to screen the MU certified EMR and implement MU.
DEMONSTRATE — Guide the practice to make sure all the day to day entry will qualify.
ATTEST — Yearly data will be configured and formatted to upload the data to attest Meaningful use.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts